Wednesday 22 May 2013

Vintage Rose

Trying to improve my skills again.

Unfortunately I can not find my original photography with roses (lesson for myself - save not only jpg format but photoshap format with named layers). Im want to improve my skills with Photoshop, so trying all kind of different tactics and ways of using masks etc. After I opened original photography with roses and using Magic Wand Tool selected background area, after used Select - Inverse I moved (using Move Tool) to Vintage background photo. Then this time not wanting to blur 2 photos together (that what I used with Baby Photography (love changes everything), I learned and used Eraser Tool on minimal % and minimal size brush. Then I added some lighter parts for Roses (using Brush Tool on 5 % - soft light) wanting to look them main object in photography. `







2 comments:

  1. Good posting Maya, you are using the correct terminology and showing that you know what you are doing. I also like how you talk about mistakes and how you can rectify them.

    ReplyDelete